Sunday, March 11, 2007

SO, of course, after I spent hours setting up a new blog because I couldn't get on here, this blog works... oh well! That's how it goes!

I've had trouble with Blogger, so I've switched over to Wordpress. I'll delete this one soon so make sure you change your favorites...

My blog: www.sarahunderhill.wordpress.com

Check out the family site… www.underhillfamily.wordpress.com Carrie and Audrey convinced me about posting the kids’ pictures where anyone can see them. As one of them said, “You can’t be too careful these days…” It’s protected so you will have to:
1) sign onto www.wordpress.com
2) Click on “sign up”
3) Enter just a few words (literally) including a username
4) Email your username to me

It’s really not that big of a deal, and you don’t have to sign in each time because it gives the option of “Remember Me”.

Love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh that Audrey girl must be a very wise person. You need to hold onto her!
- A. Finney :-)