Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Cool thing that happened today - we had See You At the Pole. Except it was at an elementary school, so obviously not a lot of show from kids. A local Hispanic pastor started it up at the last minute. There were only about 10 teachers there, 2 or 3 parents, and a few kids. The minister said he couldn't speak or pray because he wasn't at the school and he asked if someone would pray. Nobody spoke up, so I volunteered. It was neat to get to pray with people I work with. I am really looking for little windows of opportunity with parents and any teachers there. I'm really looking for opportunities that God might be pointing me towards. So, pray with me on that.

I've also considered starting a Bible study of sorts before school for any intersted teachers, but I will not move a muscle until I feel that I am clearly directed by God. I am a newbie there and don't want to rock any boats or make anyone uncomfortable. It would have to be smack me upside the head direction to start that.

So, just wanted to make a quick post - wow, this one isn't a book long!! :)

Love yall!

No comments: