Monday, November 13, 2006

I'm Baaaaccckkk....

Okay, so I'm going to do better about blogging now. I just discovered I can type a quick message from school, but I just can't view any blogs from school. Website restrictions and all...

I am going to get caught up on blogs. Since there are so many to catch up on, I'm probably going to go back and date them accordingly. Such as Halloween pics will be on Halloween... so keep your eyes peeled!

I have a VERY important question. I heard this "figure of speech" the other day and had never heard it. I want to know if it is a legitimate figure of speech that I've missed out on or one that was just a weird use of the wrong word. SO, this is very important to me for reasons which I will explain at a later date. PLEASE RESPOND!!!

The phrase was, "Tomorrow is going to be a gentleman." It was used as in, "Tomorrow is going to be a crazy day." So, anyone ever heard that, used that? Tomorrow is going to be a gentleman? It doesn't make a bit of sense to me!

Please post a quick response!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never in my life heard that! Pretty weird if you ask me. Maybe none of my tomorrows have been that crazy?!!

Anonymous said...

I have definitely heard that phrase...but only because I used to work on staff at LH!! It doesn't make sense to me either.

Anonymous said...

Sarah-I also have never heard that phrase in my life!

Anonymous said...

No clue, either.

Sarah said...

OK, thanks a lot Melanie - I guess I lose the argument due to the Long Hollow loop. Apparently it's a saying there with the staff guys. Sounds dumb to me, but you never know what those crazy (although great) guys are going to come up with.... ;)