Monday, November 20, 2006

We have our computer at home!! It's amazing what a difference it makes. I'm not staying on here a ton tonight, but hopefully this weekend I'll get some pictures up.

I do want to get those skydiving pics up. I finally got my video this past week, and it was fun to watch. I'm ready to go again. I want Halloween pics up too!

Two day week this week with Thanksgiving holidays, and I'm so excited! I told the kids today that I am a million times more excited than them about the two day week. Not to get away from them, but just to be home and enjoy my family. I used this approach to try and settle them down, but it didn't accomplish much. They were so hyper today!!!

Well, I've got to make a grocery list for all of our Thanksgiving dinners (three!). And to do the bills - whoo hoo! Fun evening, eh? :)

No comments: