Thursday, August 24, 2006

Another update as well. My stepmom wrote me to say that the IL house is now being taken off the market for 6 months. Someone wants to buy it. They can't buy it right now, but they do want to rent it out for the time prior to buying it. It will cover most of the mortgage. This is not a direct financial impact for us, but a huge load off of our minds especially for them as they've bent over backwards to help us and support us in this situation. And, it's a reminder that God is working and moving even as we send out prayer request emails! Thanks God!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See what I mean about the timetable! Things will get better! Debbie

Anonymous said...

I'm all about your blog, Sarah. I didn't know you had one. Please know we are praying for you all. Jason Hayes